Further education and training by Ing.-Büro für Regenerative Energiesysteme Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Siebert
Due to our long operation in the fields of renewable energies we gathered an extensive knowledge and valuable experience. We enjoy passing on our knowledge and experience and offer the following services in the fields of further education and training:
- Development of training courses in the form of primary or second education. Possible topics are: Renewable energies as a whole, photovoltaics, solar thermal, energy efficiency as well as energy saving possibilities.
- Realisation of PV trainings. The course content can be customised to the according target group. Possible are technical trainings including on-, off- and back-up-systems as well as marketing/sales and awareness traings.
- Realisation of battery storage trainings. Comparison of the different available systems, design and analysis of the economic efficiency.
All services are offerd nationally, as well as internationally. The documents and the training courses can be compiled in german and english.
The training courses are conducted by our TÜV- and ISO-certified expert Mrs Radisch-Siebert:
- Graduate Engineer in Electronics
- Certified Solarteur®
- Certified Trainer
- TÜV-certified expert for photovoltaic systems
- international certified according to DIN EN ISO/IEC17024
- Member of the Federation of German Authorised Experts and Technical Consultants - the Bundesverband Deutscher Sachverständiger und Fachgutachter e.V. (BDSF)
- Design and Installation of Photovoltaic systems since 2002 and battery storage systems since 2012
- Trainer at different institutions (Solarteur®-Training Center in Lengenfeld, Solarschool Dresden,...)
- International courses in Europe and Asia
- Consultancy for the development of vocational training courses in east-european countries as well as within a GiZ project in Kazakhstan
- Supervision of Diploma and Master thesises for the university Zittau-Görlitz, Hochschule Mittweida, et. al.
- Mentoring of students as an industrial partner for different degree programs
- Speaker at different Expert Conferences, Symposia and exhibitions in Germany and also foreign countries (Energy Agency of Saxony - Sächsische Energieagentur, IGEM Kuala Lumpur/Malaysia,...)